AGA CEC 2003 CEC AGM
Assemblée générale annuelle
Annual General Meeting 2002-03
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2003
Place: Meeting at 4585 Jeanne Mance, Montreal
Kevin Austin (Recording secretary), Nicolas Basque, Ian Chuprun (Chair), Ricardo dal Farra, Yves Gigon, alcides lanza, Steven Naylor, Robert Normandeau, Stephane Roy
- Approbation de l'ordre du jour / Adoption of the agenda.
Adoption of Agenda: SN/YG adopted as modified
- Approbation du procès-verbal de la dernière assemblée générale / Adoption of the minutes. Adoption of Minutes: al/YG
Please see the website for last years Minutes.
- Sujets touchant le procès-verbal de la dernière assemblée générale / Business arising from the minutes :
- Rapport du Président / President's Report
Prez: SN available on line, + copyright + CMC
- Rapport du Conseil d’Administration / Reports from the Board
IC on behalf of Laurie Radford
IC/al (attached, CEC.Budget.2002-03.pdf)
Proposed budget 2003-04
IC/al (attached, Proposed.CEC.Budget.2003-04.pdf)
information on continuing development of international connections
- Autres/Other business
IC/YG - SONUS now has almost 1,000 pieces at the end of phase one
Honorary Members / Pioneers
Some suggestions were made and sent to the Board for discussion
Publicity & Profile
Discussion about the current (healthy) state, and ways to continue to improve
Success this year; issues raised by the jury, including intellectual property; these items will be taken up by the Board.
Mastering / Optimization
An exposition of the subject with discussion; aspects of future development / support will be taken up by the Board
Discussion with possible inclusion of a technical consultant; to be taken up by the Board
Stephane Roy presented a short report on the CALQ. The detailed reply had not yet arrived. The issue will be followed up by the Board.
Ricardo dal Farra reported on his Latin American ea archive project as supported by the Langlois Foundation.
alcides lanza reported on the advances in the McGill EMS archive project
- Levée de l'assemblée/ Adjournment