Annual General Meeting
Due to the limitations brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic, the CEC’s 2020 AGM will be held via video conference.
The meeting is open to anyone wishing to attend (not just current members), but only CEC Permanent/Full Members whose accounts are in good standing, Patron and Honorary Members may vote.
- Information on becoming a member can be found here.
- To upgrade your membership from Associate to Permanent, contact the CEC administration.
- The full text of the CEC By-laws and the Simplified Version of the By-laws are available on the CEC’s website.
Documentation of all AGMs is published in individual issues of eFlash!, the electronic newsletter for CEC members.
Time and Date
Friday, 18 September 2020, 12h00–13h00
(9h00 Vancouver = 12h00 Montréal = 17h00 London = 18h00 Berlin)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 910 0253 1581
The stream will be made active ten minutes prior to the meeting.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Minutes of the Previous AGM
- Business Arising from the Minutes of the Previous AGM
- Board of Directors for 2020–21
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports from the Board and Administration
- Other Business
Documents related to the AGM are made available to members at least two weeks prior to the meeting.
- The Minutes from the 2019 AGM (27 August 2019) were published in the August 2019 edition of eFlash!;
- The CEC’s 2019–20 Financial Report is available here in PDF.
The President’s Report, the Treasurer’s Report and the Minutes from this year’s AGM will be published in an upcoming edition of eFlash!, the newsletter for CEC Members.