Annual General Meeting
The CEC’s 2022 AGM will be held via video conference. There is also an in-person meeting space (Covid willing) — info below.
The meeting is open to anyone wishing to attend (not just current members), but only CEC Permanent/Full Members whose accounts are in good standing, Patron and Honorary Members may vote.
- Information on becoming a member can be found here.
- To upgrade your membership from Associate to Permanent, contact the CEC administration.
- The full text of the CEC By-laws and the Simplified Version of the By-laws are available on the CEC’s website.
Documentation of all AGMs is published in individual issues of eFlash!, the electronic newsletter for CEC members.
Time and Date
Monday, 19 September 2022, 15h45—16h30
(12h45 Vancouver = 15h45 Montréal = 20h45 London = 21h45 Berlin)
Concordia University Department of Music
John Molson Building (MB) 8.245: 1450 Guy Street, 8th floor, room 245
Montréal QC H3H 0A1
If possible, let the CEC administration know you: will be present / will try to be present.
Join the CEC’s AGM by opening the following Zoom link [join the 2022 AGM]. Zoom is required to connect to the video stream. The stream will be made active ten minutes prior to the meeting. http://zoom.com
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Minutes of the Previous AGM
- Business Arising from the Minutes of the Previous AGM
- Board of Directors for 2022—23
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports from the Board and Administration
- Other Business
Documents related to the AGM are made available to members at least two weeks prior to the meeting.
- The Minutes from the 2021 AGM (26 August 2021) were published in the September 2021 edition of eFlash!;
- The CEC’s 2021—22 Financial Report is available here in PDF.
The President’s Report, the Treasurer’s Report and the Minutes from this year’s AGM will be published in an upcoming edition of eFlash!, the newsletter for CEC Members.