2018 AGM (Follow-up) / AGA 2018 (suite)
General meeting / Assemblée générale
As per the CEC Bylaws, a motion requiring a vote that was presented at the recent AGM was tabled for a subsequent meeting at which a vote on the matter will be held.
The meeting is open to anyone wishing to attend (not just current members), but only CEC Permanent/Full Members whose accounts are in good standing, Patron and Honorary Members may vote.
- Information on becoming a member can be found here.
- To upgrade your membership from Associate to Permanent, contact the CEC administration.
- The full text of the CEC By-laws and the Simplified Version of the By-laws are available on the CEC’s website.
Documentation of all AGMs is published in individual issues of eFlash!, the electronic newsletter for CEC members.
Time and Location / Horaire et lieu
Thursday / jeudi, 6 September 2018, 16h15–17h00
Concordia University Department of Music
John Molson Building (MB): 1450 Guy Street, 8th floor, room 101
Montréal QC H3H 0A1
Agenda / Ordre du jour
- Adoption of the Agenda / Approbation de l’ordre du jour
- Bylaw §3.1 New Board Members / Statut §3.1 et membres du Conseil
- Vote on the modifications to CEC Bylaw §3.1 as proposed and tabled at the 2018 AGM held on 27 July 2018 / Vote sur les modifications du Statut §3.1 de la CEC, tel que proposé et deposé lors de l’AGA 2018, tenue le 27 juillet 2018.
- Vote on the addition of two new CEC Board of Directors members (dependent on the adoption of 2a) / Vote sur l’ajout de deux nouveaux membres du Conseil d’administration de la CEC (qui dépend de l’adoption de 2a).
- Adjournment / Levée de l’assemblée
The John Molson School of Business (MB) is located on the southern corner of Guy and De Maisonneuve and is serviced by the green metro line (Guy-Concordia stop) and busses 15 (Sainte-Catherine), 165 (Côte-des-Neiges), 369 (Côte-des-Neiges) and 435 (EXPRESS Du Parc / Côte-des-Neiges). Other options include bus 24 (Sherbrooke)…