Procès-verbal de l'Assemblée générale annuelle de la CEC (août 1999) / Minutes of the CEC Annual General Meeting (August 1999)
August 25, 1999 at 7:30pm
Étaient présents / Present:
Kevin Austin (Président de l'assemblée / Acting Chair), Ian Chuprun (Recording Secretary), Yves Gigon, and Daniel Leduc
The CEC's 1998-99 AGM was held at Ian Chuprun's residence in Montreal, on August 25, 1999 at 7:30pm.
Refreshments were served, and discussions took place before, during, and after the official meeting.
The agenda, as published was:
Ordre du jour / Agenda
1) Approbation de l'ordre du jour
Adoption of the agenda
KA, IC. Accepted.
2) Approbation du procès-verbal de la dernière assemblée générale
Adoption of the minutes
IC, YG. Accepted.
3) Sujets touchant le procès-verbal de la dernière assemblée générale
Business arising from the minutes
4) Rapport du Président
The president (IC), referred to the latest eFlash which listed the CEC's
activities for the year, and for the coming one.
- Millennium Fund not accepted.
- CC funding ASO's
eContact! (4 new issues funded partly by CC - Publications)
WEBradio / Radiophonics (funded in part by CC - Music
DISContact! and PRESENCE on the web (funded in part by SOCAN Foundation)
- Intern - website
Ian C 98-99
Daniel Romano 99-00
- Honorary Members
- Educational Networks - Trudi / LeCaine
- New Board
Discussion: what is happening at CC re: $
Moved KA/DL. Accepted.
5) Rapport du Conseil d’Administration
Reports from the Board
The Treasurer, (YG), with the aid of the president, presented the financial
report for the 98-99 year. Moved YG/DL. Accepted.
The proposed budget, with minor corrections, was moved, YG/IC. Accepted.
Administrators Report. YG/DL. Accepted.
Discussion about membership.
- New Board Positions - International reps ex-officio on CEC board
- New membership category proposed for Pioneers.
7) Levée de l'assemblée
Adjournment 9:50 pm.
© CEC 2000