2016 AGM / AGA 2016
Annual General Meeting / Assemblée générale annuelle
This year’s AGM will be held in Toronto during the annual Toronto International Electroacoustic Symposium (TIES).
The meeting is open to anyone wishing to attend (not just current members), but only CEC Permanent/Full Members whose accounts are in good standing, Patron and Honorary Members may vote.
- Information on becoming a member can be found here.
- The full text of the CEC By-laws and the Simplified Version of the By-laws are available on the CEC’s website;
- To upgrade your membership from Associate to Permanent, contact the CEC administration.
Documentation of all AGMs is published in individual issues of eFlash!, the electronic newsletter for CEC members.
Time and Location / Horaire et lieu
Saturday / samedi, 13 August 2016, 17h00–17h45
Geary Lane — 360 Geary Avenue, Toronto
By streetcar: 512 — St Clair Ave. W. at Christie St. Farside
By bus: 126 — Christie St. at Benson Ave.
The AGM will be webcast for those who cannot make it in person. Thanks to NAISA for providing webcasting for the AGM! Click here for the live stream.
Agenda / Ordre du jour
- Adoption of the agenda / Approbation de l’ordre du jour
- Adoption of the minutes of the previous AGM / Approbation du procès-verbal de la dernière AGA
- Business arising from the minutes of the previous AGM / Sujets touchant le procès-verbal de la dernière AGA
- President’s Report / Rapport du Président
- Reports from the Board / Rapports du Conseil d’Administration
- Other business / Autres
- Adjournment / Levée de l’assemblée
Documents for the 2016 AGM are made available at least two weeks prior to the AGM: the proposed Agenda is above; the Minutes from the 2015 AGM were published in the August 2015 edition of eFlash!; the CEC’s 2015–16 Financial Report is available here in PDF.
The President’ Report, the Treasurer’s Report and the Minutes from this year’s AGM will be made available in the August 2016 edition of eFlash!, the newsletter for CEC Members.
We also invite you to also check out the activities at TIES, co-presented by the CEC and NAISA from 10–13 August 2016 at the Canadian Music Centre (CMC) and Geary Lane. Four days of paper sessions and concerts, with Keynote Speaker John Oswald. Click here to register (price includes admission to all concerts).